Intellectual Property Lawyer in San Francisco
Intellectual Property Services
- Patent application preparation and prosecution (negotiating patent applications through various patent offices to issuance), including U.S., Patent Cooperation Treaty and foreign patent applications.
- Prior art searches and analyses.
- Legal opinions, including freedom to operate, infringement, validity, and patentability opinions.
- Due diligence investigations, including buyer side and seller side investigations relating to investments, mergers and acquisitions.
- Contested proceedings at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, including reexaminations, inter partes reviews, post-grant reviews, interferences, and derivation proceedings.
- Licensing and other IP-related transactions.
- Trademark prosecution and counseling.
All of our firm’s resources are devoted to these services – without the administration and overhead associated with litigation and other practices. Shay Glenn provides a wide range of attorney, agent, and paralegal billing rates, with all intellectual property services focused on supporting the business objectives of our clients.